MSc. Flamur Salihu
Vice Rector for Cooperation with Industry, Practical Work and Commercial Activities
He completed his bachelor studies in 2006 while he completed his master studies in 2009 at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in department of Transport and Traffic at the University of Pristina. Salihu is already completing his doctoral studies at the University of Nigde in Turkey in traffic and vehicle’s emission modelling (case study of Pristina) in context of sustainable transport. His academic activity started in 2009 as assistant in University of Pristina, Faculty of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj in department of Machinery and then from 2015 is working as lecturer in University of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj. Before starting work as assistant at the University of Prishtina, Salihu worked as a teacher at the technical high school “Pjetër Bogdani”, in Ferizaj from 2007. From 2010 to 2015 he worked as a lecturer at the College of Applied Sciences “Tempulli”.
During his activity in university as lecturer, Salihu has performed different managerial and administrative positions including:
· ECTS Coordinators in University of Prishtina (ECTS Coordinator in Faculty of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj),
· Head of Industrial Management Department, University of Pristina, Faculty of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj,
· Dean of the Faculty of Tourism and Environment, University of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj,
· Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Informatics, University of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj,
· Currently is Vice-Rector of Cooperation with Industry, Practical Work and Commercial Activities
Flamur Salihu has been part in numerous national and international projects. In Erasmus+ Project “EUFORIA-Entrepreneurial Universities for Industry Alliances” attended a specialization course in Staffordshire University for Design Technology (3D Modelling and Reverse Engineering) while then as a part of the project in case studies come up to the project for training wood industry workers in AutoCAD software. In ERASMUS+KA2 project “Creating Theory to Practice Centers for Innovation and Employment (CTPCIE)” developed learning material in CAD (2D and 3D) for life of learning for professionals. Currently is working as the institutional project coordinator in ERASMUS+KA2 in project STAND (Strengthening university autonomy and increasing accountability and transparency of Western Balkan universities).
This post is also available in: Albanian