“A national model of a modern, innovative and of an integrative education university, where practice complements theory, professional and research skills are developed for the benefit of society.”
Mission, Vision and Values
Vision of the University:
Mission of the University:
“We are committed to providing quality education to prepare qualified professionals, dedicated researchers and educated and responsible citizens, to develop a professional career and lead a productive life.”
- Learning: The university values education, which is employment oriented, balances theory and practice, focuses on active learning and critical thinking, and fosters responsibility and desire for lifelong learning.
- Ethics: The University treats the dignity of each of its members with respect, honesty, equality and integrity while upholding academic freedom.
- Collaboration: Building partnerships with students, alumni, businesses and industries, local and international government institutions, the Accreditation Agency and the community the University serves.
- Excellence: We strive to be perfect and excellent in education, scientific creativity and innovation.
- Diversity: Embrace different ideas, beliefs, cultures and ethnicities.
Prof. PhD Mag. Michael Ebner
“Only through collaboration we will be able to tackle the challenges of the future. Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team and in an international context will be the motivation for our future cooperation. It will also be a necessity if we really want to achieve good results. At our partner institution in Ferizaj we have seen an exciting development in the field of teaching and research in the last years. In the years to come, this is the basement for the development and innovation in the area of Ferizaj and the whole Kosovo. Now it is time to think big and show the world what is possible.”
Prof. Adj. Prof. PD Dr. Alexander Petutschnigg
“Our collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences Ferizaj has been lasting for more than a decade now, and the tasks we solve together are of increasing importance. The success of this collaboration is the result of respect and willingness to help each other and the openness on both sides to learn from each other. I am thankful to Rector Bajraktari and his team for the inspiration, motivation and tasks we have shared and I look forward to tackling new challenges and doing projects also in the future. It is a pleasure and honor for me to be part of this success story.”
“Regular visits at USAF in Ferizaj means to me more than sharing my experience in field of management and technology with the great team of professors and students. It is like “coming home” and this is the minimum I can do for the students in Kosovo, my country of origin. I am really thankful to the management of USAF giving to me this opportunity to be part of this high motivated team.”
Prof. Asoc. Dr. Hamza Çinar
I am very pleased with the quality that offer students, to be honest I haven’t accepted that they are in a good way to design are truly talented.
I am very honored to have been given the opportunity to lecture at the University of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj to share my experience as an ambassador of happiness on the topic professional advancement.
This post is also available in: Albanian